« Home | Gwen Hits the Pavement in NYC » | Sharon Stone and 3 Month Old Quinn » | Angelina & Kids in New Orleans » | Matt Leinart & Brynn Cameron are expecting a baby ... » | Tom apologizes to Brooke » | Nicole Kidman bump watch » | J.LO denies pregnancy rumors at VMAs » | Disclaimer » | Brooke Burke is having a GIRL » | Britney & Kevin make fun of their parenting skills »

Anna wants to be Friends with Britney?

You guys have to check out www.annanicole.com where you will see first hand Anna in her kitchen, saying "I want to say to Britney Spears, if you want to be friends, I would so much love to hang out with you. I think you're totally cool and I think we're about to have our babies around the same time. I'd love to meet you. You can call my lawyer and best friend Howard Stern." Smith then blows a kiss for Britney. "I hope you do great on your second pregnancy." What's that all about?

Source: Star Magazine